Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Aggie Overalls & Bow

     Where I live, homecoming doesn't only mean a dance- it means over elaborate mums and decorated overalls. It means mums so obnoxious, some teachers make you take them off in their classroom. It means cowbells, flashing lights, and glitter. So distracting, you wonder why girls don't just wear neon signs.



     Unfortunately, overalls and mums/garters are the only thing I enjoy about homecoming. Besides the football game, anyway (GO KATY TIGERS!!!).  I make a lot of overalls here in town for our schools, and someone had asked me to make Aggie overalls for a little girl that should be born anytime. So, I took on the challenge, thought like a Tiger/Aggie, and I created this darling set of overalls and a matching bow. Can someone say ruffle butt!? Can someone say "WHOOP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment